Get Started By Filling Out the Form Below
Or call us at (513)-791-9474
The Weight Loss Program at Your Wellness Center is here to change your thoughts around the numbers on the scale and create a sustainable lifestyle that improves your quality of life beyond the program.
– Have more energy and breathe easier,
– Reduce dependence on medications.
– Run around and play with their kids or grandkids again
– Soften the pressure on joints for easier movement
– Sleep better and wake up feeling more rested
– Gain back confidence to fall in love with themselves again
Weight Loss Program with Flexible Programming
The program starts with the initial consultation at our office in Cincinnati, specifically Montgomery will give you the opportunity to ask our medical provider any questions you have. The physician will also discuss your:
- Personal and family medical history
- Current medications and symptoms
- Bloodwork (to understand if any hormonal imbalances are affecting your health and weight loss attempts; for example, thyroid, testosterone, autoimmune diseases)
- Plan of care (treatment options and medications)
- In this program, you will be meeting with our Dietitian every two(2) weeks for a total of six(6) visits, resulting in a 3-Month Program. Most patients hope to achieve a 10% loss from their starting weight with the ultimate goal of improving their quality of life based on their personal motivation and reasons.
- In this program, you will be meeting with our Dietitian every two(2) weeks for a total of twelve(12) visits, resulting in a 6-Month Program. Most patients hope to achieve a 15-20% loss from their starting weight with the ultimate goal of improving their quality of life based on their personal motivation and reasons.
Your journey isn’t defined by a number on a scale, nor is it a diet that you’ll toss to the side after the program ends. We will work together to develop an individualized plan to help you reach your goals and create a sustainable lifestyle. Whether you want to run around with your grandkids or feel empowered and prepared as a person who travels for work, we work to guide you through the development of a program designed around your individual needs, medical history, daily routines, professional obligations, and personal goals
Over the course of the program, you’ll gain an understanding of what the meal should look like in terms of macronutrients, portion control, and appropriate timing of the meal.
As you progress, you’ll incorporate traditional menu planning, grocery shopping, and cooking that aims to provide steady weight loss or help maintain ideal levels. Once you feel comfortable, confident, and in control of your meals, you’ll graduate to the “maintenance” phase. At this point, you will have completely worked whole food meals back into your daily nutritional regime and will understand what your unique daily nutritional needs are in order to remain at your goal weight or to continue your weight loss journey.
Research has found that low (non-optimized) hormone levels, specifically testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen directly impact energy, muscle, and fat mass, metabolism, libido, cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and development of illness. This is exactly why at Your Wellness Center that we require comprehensive bloodwork for our programs. By investigating possible hormonal and metabolic limitations that may be inhibiting your ability to lose weight, we are able to bring your body and health back into balance.
We are now offering patients access to the new Your Wellness Center App that allows you to:
- Sync with one of our YWC body composition scales that can be used at home. Your scale will collect Weight, Body Fat Mass, Lean Mass, Water Weight and BMI.
- Provide an online food log journal to capture your meals, water, sleep, and exercise.
- Direct secure messaging with our dietitian.
- Online video chats feature for virtual visits.
- Access to nutrition education handouts and videos
Products and Supplements
For the first few weeks of our weight loss program, we recommend using our New Direction Advanced meal replacements. They provide 100% of the nutrients you need, so you still feel full and satisfied. They are designed to promote optimal metabolism for active weight loss. As you progress in the program, you will start to need fewer meal replacements, and traditional foods will be re-incorporated into your plan.
Additional supplements may be recommended at minimal cost such as:
- Vitamin D
- Hormone Therapy with Testosterone, Progesterone, and Estrogen
Fill out our online consultation form to get started with the Weight Loss Program!
The easiest way to get started with the Weight Loss Program is to Fill Out the Form Below. Our provider and dietitian will look over your goals and health history before contacting you to get your initial bloodwork scheduled.
7770 Cooper Road #8
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Phone: (513) 791-9474
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM -4:30 PM