What is the Vampire Facial?
The Vampire Facial is a revolutionary method of using your own blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate your face. The technique is a non-surgical, drug-free procedure with almost instantaneous results for a younger-looking face. Benefits include softening of fine lines and wrinkles, tighter and softer skin, and a more even skin texture, color, and tone. Plus, because we are taking and using your own blood, there are no allergic reactions and minimal-to-no discomfort.
There are 4 steps to the treatment:
- Blood is drawn and placed in a centrifuge. Just like any other blood draw, this blood sample will be taken from your arm. The blood sample will be put in a specialized machine to extract Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from your blood. This process will activate 8 growth factors that normally help heal wounds.
- Numbing cream is applied to the face to limit discomfort.
- You receive a microneedling treatment. This induces micro-injuries to the skin to stimulate self-repair through new collagen synthesis. Because your face has been numbed with the anesthetic cream, you will feel little or no discomfort.
- PRP is massaged into the face. The growth factors activate multipotent stem cells already in your face, creating the magic reaction that increases collagen and new blood flow.
What Symptoms Can the Vampire FacialⓇ Improve?
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chickenpox
- Gray skin color due to less blood flow from aging
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Uneven skin texture
- A “worn”, “droopy”, or “tired” appearance
- Unsatisfying results from skin creams, facial peels, prescription medications, cosmetic surgery, or fillers
How Long Does One Treatment Take?
Typical treatments take about 20 minutes, however, the entire treatment session will take about an hour.
How Many Treatments are Recommended?
While one treatment may be all that is needed, some people may desire additional treatments for further amplification. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
What Should I Expect After the Treatment? How Long Will it Take to Recover?
This is a quick, usually painless, non-surgical procedure with virtually no downtime. Most clients’ skin will immediately feel tighter and softer. The effects of the treatment will improve for 2-3 months, and last for 1-2 years. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
Am I a Candidate?
Many men and women are able to get a Vampire Facial. We will examine your medical history and symptoms to determine if this is the optimal treatment for you.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us below to learn more about how we can help you rejuvenate your face, or submit an online health history form to get started. We will follow-up with you to develop a treatment plan to help you reach your beauty goals!
Dr. Lovett is thrilled to offer the Vampire FaceLiftⓇ procedure to empower women and improve their beauty goals. He trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator of the VampireⓇ procedures, O-ShotⓇ, and P-ShotⓇ, to learn the inventor’s unique techniques. Only members of Dr. Runels’ provider group have been trained by him and are qualified to perform this procedure. Your Wellness Center is a licensed provider of the trademark Vampire procedures.