What is the Vampire FaceLift?
The Vampire FaceLift is a revolutionary method of using your own blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate your face. The technique is a non-surgical, drug-free procedure that combines the science of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, your own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), and the artful eye of our skilled providers. Benefits include smoother skin tone, tissue regeneration, scar fading, a refreshed skin color due to new blood vessel formation, and a more youthful, lifted face shape with collagen replenishment. Plus, because we are taking and using your own blood, there are no allergic reactions and minimal-to-no discomfort.
There are 4 steps to the treatment:
- Hyaluronic acid filler (like JuvedermⓇ or RestylaneⓇ) is injected. This injection helps create a collagen structure for the PRP to build on, and sculpts and restores a natural, “plump” shape. While HA fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape, they do little to improve skin tone and texture. Thus, both HA and PRP is needed to restore your complete youthful appearance.
- Blood is drawn and placed in a centrifuge. Just like any other blood draw, this blood sample will be taken from your arm. The blood sample will be put in a specialized machine to extract Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from your blood. This process will activate 8 growth factors that normally help heal wounds.
- Numbing cream is applied to the face to limit discomfort.
- PRP is injected into the face. Because your face has been numbed with the anesthetic cream, you will feel little or no discomfort. The growth factors activate multipotent stem cells already in your face, creating the magic reaction that increases collagen and new blood flow.
What Symptoms Can the Vampire FaceLiftⓇ Improve?
- Gray skin color due to less blood flow from aging
- Collapsed facial shape as muscle and collagen decreases with age
- Uneven skin texture
- A “worn”, “droopy”, or “tired” appearance
How Long Does One Treatment Take?
Typical treatments take about 20 minutes, however, the entire treatment session will take about an hour.
How Many Treatments are Recommended?
While one treatment may be all that is needed, some people may desire additional treatments for further amplification. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
What Should I Expect After the Treatment? How Long Will it Take to Recover?
This is a quick, usually painless, non-surgical procedure with virtually no downtime. Some clients may experience bruising, but most will see a younger, natural-appearing face the same day as treatment. The effects of the treatment will improve for 2-3 months, and last for 1-2 years. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
Am I a Candidate?
Many men and women are able to get a Vampire FaceLift, however, this procedure is optimal for individuals who experience droopiness due to volume loss, dull-looking skin, and have lost their “rosy” complexion. Our medical providers will examine your medical history and symptoms to determine if this is the optimal treatment for you.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us below to learn more about how we can help you rejuvenate your face, or submit an online health history form to get started. Our medical providers will follow-up with you to develop a treatment plan to help you reach your beauty goals!
Want to know more before or after your consultation? Stop by our office and ask for FREE a paperback copy of Vampire FaceLiftⓇ: The Secret Blood Method to Revive Youth & Restore Beauty by Charles Runels, MD, or buy a copy for $9.99 on Amazon.
Dr. Lovett is thrilled to offer the Vampire FaceLiftⓇ procedure to empower women and improve their beauty goals. He trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator of the VampireⓇ procedures, O-ShotⓇ, and P-ShotⓇ, to learn the inventor’s unique techniques. Only members of Dr. Runels’ provider group have been trained by him and are qualified to perform this procedure. Your Wellness Center is a licensed provider of the trademark Vampire procedures.