The purpose of your initial consultation is to give you a perspective of where you stand, what your options are, and how Your Wellness Center can help.
How the Process Works
- You submit the form
Fill out and submit the form below with your contact info, medical history, etc. We recommended using a desktop/laptop rather than a mobile device.
- We review your info
Our staff is automatically notified about your request and will have a provider review your medical history to determine if you qualify.
- We contact you
A member of our staff will contact you in about 1 business day to let you know if you qualify and to schedule your consultation appointment and any bloodwork. You can also call us at (513) 791-9474 to schedule your consultation.
- No paper form to fill out
We’ll make sure all your info is in our system when you arrive for your appointment so you won’t have to fill out a medical history form. Of course, there are always HIPAA papers that need to be signed on site, but those are brief.
Please mention if you are on an anti-coagulation therapy (Warfain, Heparin, etc.)
- 30 days prior
It is a great idea to take a complete Amino Acid product for 30 days prior to the treatment, as this may improve the quality of the platelet yield.
- 6 weeks prior
Wait at least 6 weeks before having PRP if you’ve had corticosteroid injections.
- 2 weeks prior
You may need to stop taking natural remedies such as Echinacea, ginseng, valerian, and St. John’s wort.
- 3 days prior
– Do not take any NSAIDS (aspirin, Motrin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Aleve).
– Avoid garlic, vitamin E, and alcohol to limit bruising.
– Stay well hydrated with 8 (8 oz.) glasses of water.
- All treatments (3-5 days post treatment)
Do not take any NSAIDS (aspirin, Motrin, Advil, Ibuprofen, Aleve).
- Aesthetic treatments (immediately post-treatment)
– Avoid sun exposure.
– Wear sunscreen 30 SPF or higher if outside.
– Avoid wearing make-up day of treatment.
– You can apply ice 10 minutes on-10 minutes off throughout the day if needed. Avoid applying ice directly to the area; always wrap it in a thin cloth.
- Hair treatments (immediately post-treatment)
– Avoid sun exposure (wear a hat if necessary).
– Stay out of the heat.
– Avoid exertion.
– Avoid showering for the first 4-6 hours after your treatment. You must shower before sleeping (after 6 hours). Avoid hot water.
– You may take Tylenol if you are experiencing pain.
- Orthopedic treatments (immediately post-treatment)
– Rest your joint for the first 4 weeks.
– Only do about 40% of heavy activity level for the first 4 weeks.
– Only do 50% of heavy activity level for week 5.
– Resume full activity at week 6.
Your private information is safe! It is encrypted and transmitted securely through the form below using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the same security technology bank websites use. We understand that some people are not comfortable with submitting their personal health information online so we also provide a PDF version of the form that you can download if you prefer. Just complete it offline and bring it with you to our office. Note: You only need the PDF form if you do NOT use the form below.
We recommend completing this form on a desktop/laptop rather than a mobile device.