Weight Loss Program
Believe it or not, most of our patients start their weight loss journey because they want a better quality of life; not just because they want to change a number on the scale. In fact, most people who are interested in our weight loss program are motivated by results that let them:
- Have more energy and breathe easier
- Stop relying on medications for diabetes, hypertension/high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and more
- Run around and play with their kids or grandkids again
- Soften the pressure on joints for easier movement
- Sleep better and wake up feeling more rested
- Gain back confidence to fall in love with themselves again
If you are like many of our patients, you’ve tried losing weight in the past. We understand how frustrating and discouraging the process can be if you don’t get and/or able to maintain the results you expected. Thus our Weight Loss Program at Your Wellness Center in Cincinnati is here to change your thoughts around the numbers on the scale and create a sustainable lifestyle that improves your quality of life beyond the program.
Weight Loss Program with Flexible Plans
The program starts with the initial consultation at our office in Cincinnati, specifically Montgomery, will give you the opportunity to ask our medical provider any questions you have. The physician will also discuss your:
- Personal and family medical history
- Current medications and symptoms
- Bloodwork (to understand if any hormonal imbalances are affecting your health and weight loss attempts; for example, thyroid, testosterone, autoimmune diseases)
- Plan of care (treatment options and medications)
1. Basic Program:
This program is designed for patients with an average weight loss goal of 10% of body weight. The patient is required to meet with the Registered Dietitian every other week for a total of 6 visits, over the length of 3 months.
Cost: $899 *Pay in full with a 10% Discount ($809)
*Payment plan option available with 50% down ($449.50) and payments of ($74.92) at each visit
2. Premium Program:
This program is designed for patients with an average weight loss goal of 15-20% of body weight. The patient is required to meet with the Dietitian every other week for a total of 12 visits, over the length of 6 months.
Cost: $1650 *Pay in full with a 10% Discount ($1485)
*Payment plan option available with 50% down ($825) and payments of ($68.75/visit) at each visit
- Registered Dietitian Visits every 2 weeks, lasting 45mins-1 hour to provide you with individualized nutritional guidance
- Diet education including detailed meal planning, meal prepping, recipes ideas, grocery shopping that aims to promote steady weight loss and weight maintenance
- Access to the YWC app which includes a food log, body composition weight tracker, educational materials, and direct communication with the dietitian
- Accountability and support throughout the length of your program
**ALL PROGRAMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND HAVE AN EXPIRATION**
If visits are not used, the Basic Program expires after a period of 5 months. Premium Program will expire after a period of 8 months. Unless otherwise determined by the provider
After you have completed your program and achieved your goals you will transition to maintenance. These visits will help support you in your newly attained healthy lifestyle.
The YWC Nutritional Education Program utilizes Meal Replacement (MR) products called New Direction. New Direction MR’s are purchased as a box of 7 meals. Each box is $30. In the beginning, the average cost per week for MALES and FEMALE is approximately $150-125/week. This cost will start to decrease as you transition back to whole foods.
**ROBARD NEW DIRECTION PRODUCTS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED**
Your journey isn’t defined by a number on a scale, nor is it a diet that you’ll toss to the side after the program ends. We will work together to develop an individualized plan to help you reach your goals and create a sustainable lifestyle. Whether you want to run around with your grandkids or feel empowered and prepared as a person who travels for work, we work to guide you through the development of a program designed around your individual needs, medical history, daily routines, professional obligations, and personal goals
Research has found that low (non-optimized) hormone levels, specifically testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen directly impact energy, muscle and fat mass, metabolism, libido, cholesterol levels, blood pressure and development of illness. This is exactly why at Your Wellness Center that we require comprehensive bloodwork for our programs. By investigating possible hormonal and metabolic limitations that may be inhibiting your ability to lose weight, we are able to bring your body and health back into balance.
YWC Providers, “We often find many patients have undiagnosed thyroid, testosterone, progesterone or estrogen conditions that prevent their bodies from functioning at an optimal level”.
Accountability and Supervision
We have found the best way to help patient succeed in our program is by providing them with accountability:
- With the majority of patients located in Cincinnati, coming in for bi-weekly visits with our dietitian helps to ensure you stay motivated and on track with the program
- Patients are encouraged to keep a detailed food log which is reviewed during the visits
- Weigh-Ins will be completed on our BIA scale to review your body composition (body fat, water weight, muscle mass)
Over the course of the program, you’ll gain an understanding of what the meal should look like in terms of macronutrients, portion control, and appropriate timing of the meal.
As you progress, you’ll incorporate traditional menu planning, grocery shopping, and cooking that aims to provide steady weight loss or help maintain ideal levels. Once you feel comfortable, confident, and in control of your meals, you’ll graduate to the “maintenance” phase. At this point, you will have completely worked whole food meals back into your daily nutritional regime and will understand what your unique daily nutritional needs are in order to remain at your goal weight or to continue your weight loss journey.
We are now offering patients access to the new Your Wellness Center App that allows you to:
- Sync with one of our YWC body composition scales that can be used at home. Your scale will collect Weight, Body Fat Mass, Lean Mass, Water Weight and BMI.
- Provide an online food log journal to capture your meals, water, sleep, and exercise.
- Direct secure messaging with our dietitian.
- Online video chats feature for virtual visits.
- Access to nutrition education handouts and videos.
This app amplifies patient-dietitian communication between visits and provides more accountability to achieve your goals!
Products and Supplements
For the first few weeks of our weight loss program, we recommend using our New Direction Advanced meal replacements. They provide 100% of the nutrients you need, so you still feel full and satisfied. They are designed to promote optimal metabolism for active weight loss. As you progress in the program, you will start to need fewer meal replacements, and traditional foods will be re-incorporated into your plan.
Additional supplements may be recommended at minimal cost such as:
- Vitamin D
- Hormone Therapy with Testosterone, Progesterone, and Estrogen
Fill out our online consultation form to get started with the Weight Loss Program!
- Fill out our online consultation form.
- We’ll contact you to schedule your initial blood draw.*
- You’ll visit us or a LabCorp near you for your blood draw 1-2 weeks before your first appointment with us.
- We’ll contact you to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Lovett once we receive your blood draw results.
- You’ll meet with Dr. Lovett for the initial consultation.
- You’ll meet with our Registered Dietitian, Alyssa, for your bi-weekly appointments.
* We require comprehensive bloodwork to determine if there are underlying health conditions affecting your weight and overall health. We often find many patients have an undiagnosed thyroid condition or low hormones that prevent your body from functioning at its optimal level. This decreases the chance that your body can process food and/or exercise the way it should.