Vampire Breast LiftⓇ
What is a Vampire Breast Lift?
The Vampire Breast Lift is a revolutionary method of using your own blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate your breasts.
Why the Vampire Breast Lift?
- Younger-appearing skin
- Rounder cleavage and increased volume of fatty tissue
- Improved nipple sensation
- No allergic reactions due to it being from your own blood
- Natural treatment with no allergic reactions and minimal-to-no discomfort
How do I get started?
Call us at 513-791-9474 to book an appointment.
Dr. Lovett is thrilled to offer the Vampire Breast LiftⓇ procedure to empower women to reach their beauty goals. He trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator of the VampireⓇ procedures, O-ShotⓇ, and P-ShotⓇ, to learn the inventor’s unique techniques. Only members of Dr. Runels’ provider group have been trained by him and are qualified to perform this procedure. Your Wellness Center is a licensed provider of the trademark Vampire procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gray skin color due to less blood flow from aging
- Collapsed breast shape as muscle and collagen decreases with age
- Decreased sensation due to breastfeeding, implants, surgery, or age
- Inverted nipples
- A “droopy” appearance or crinkling skin around the cleavage area
There are 4 steps to the treatment:
- Your natural shape will be evaluated to see where it can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
- Blood is drawn and placed in a centrifuge. Just like any other blood draw, this blood sample will be taken from your arm. The blood sample will be put in a specialized machine to extract Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from your blood. This process will activate 8 growth factors that normally help heal wounds.
- Numbing cream is applied to the breast to limit discomfort.
- PRP is injected into the breast area. Because this area has been numbed with the anesthetic cream, you will feel little or no discomfort. The growth factors activate multipotent stem cells already in your breasts, creating the magic reaction that increases collagen and new blood flow.
This is a quick, usually painless, non-surgical procedure for women looking to enhance their breasts. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your blood is injected in the upper and middle of your chest for enhancement.
The appointment is scheduled for 1 hour, but the actual treatment time is only 20 minutes. This ensures you have adequate time for us to draw your blood, answer questions, and discuss your goals without feeling rushed.
While one treatment may be all that is needed, some people may desire additional treatments for further amplification. The effects of the treatment will improve for 2-3 months, and last for 1-2 years. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
There is no pre-care required.
For a full post-treatment plan, please see the form “Vampire Breast Lift consent” form in the box to the right. A quick run-down of post-care includes:
- Avoid anti-inflammatories for 14 days after the procedure
- Avoid exercise, alcohol, and hot/cold extremes for 24 hours post injection
- You may take Tylenol for discomfort but it is rarely needed
- A 15-minute follow-up appointment will be scheduled in 4 weeks
Initial improvement can be seen within 4 weeks with the maximum results seen in 10-13 weeks. Results typically last between 8 months and 2 years, although it is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
For more information, please see the “Vampire Breast Lift consent” form in the box to the right. Our providers will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects.
- Initial swelling or bruising
- Mild bleeding from the injection sites
Many women are able to get a Vampire Breast Lift, however, this is not a replacement for implants or a surgical breast lift. This treatment is made for women who are looking for a lift, more cleavage support, or a more youthful breast appearance. We will examine your medical history and desires to determine if this is the optimal treatment for you.