P-ShotⓇ + Z Wave
What is The P-Shot?
The Priapus Shot (“P-Shot”), named after the Greek god of fertility, is a revolutionary method of using your own blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate your penis. This technique is a non-surgical, drug-free procedure with almost instantaneous results for better, healthier sex. Benefits include an increased penis size, strengthened and straightened penis, and increased circulation, sensation, and pleasure. Therefore, because we are taking and using your own blood, there are no allergic reactions, no lumpiness, and minimal-to-no discomfort.
There are 4 steps to the treatment:
- Numbing cream is applied to the penis to limit discomfort.
- After that blood is drawn and placed in a centrifuge. Just like any other blood draw, this blood sample will be taken from your arm and will be put in a specialized machine to extract Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from your blood. A few drops of calcium chloride solution are added, tricking the platelets into thinking the body is injured. This releases and activates 8 growth factors that normally help heal wounds.
- PRP is injected into the penis. The injection sites include the shaft and the head of the penis
- Finally, a penis pump is used to increase blood flow to the penis. In addition, it helps viagra and other therapies work better, and can even help with Peyronie’s disease. Our provider will provide you a custom treatment plan on how often and for how long you should use the pump.
Z-WAve is an additional treatment that can be combined with the P-Shot to improve results with Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease.
Symptoms The P-ShotⓇ Can Improve?
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased size due to aging
- Decreased sensation and pleasure
- Inability to achieve or maintain firmness during relations
- Peyronie’s disease (curvature of the penis caused by scar tissue)
Additional Benefits of P-Shot + Z Wave?
- Combined therapy improves treatment by 300%
- Decrease painful plaque build-up (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Stimulate blood vessels and flow
- Improves sexual performance
How Long Does One Treatment Take?
Typical treatments take about 20 minutes, however, the entire treatment session will take about an hour.
How Many Treatments are Recommended?
For the P-Shot alone, one treatment may be all that is needed for one man, but another man may require a series of two or three treatments, spaced 12 weeks apart, to reach their desired potential. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
The combined P-Shot + Z Wave treatment requires 2 P-Shots and 6 treatments of Z Wave.
What Should I Expect After the Treatment? How Long Will it Take to Recover?
This is a quick, usually painless, non-surgical procedure with no downtime. In many cases, men are able to enjoy sexual relations on the day of the procedure. Full results appear in 2-3 months. Results may vary, and some men may see immediate results. Smoking, lack of exercise, vascular disease, and not using the penis pump as prescribed may limit results.
What Aftercare is Required?
We highly recommend purchasing and using a penis pump. The pump helps to correct Erectile Dysfunction and loss of sensation during treatments and is necessary for growth as well as helping with Peyronie’s disease.
Am I a Candidate?
Most men are able to get the P-Shot treatment! To ensure candidacy, our medical providers will examine your medical history and symptoms to determine if this is the optimal treatment for you. Men both on and off testosterone replacement therapy, young and old, with and without diabetes are all able to benefit from the P-Shot. Men who smoke, don’t exercise, or have vascular disease may see less noticeable results.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us below to learn more about how we can help your sexual relations. To get started, submit an online health history form. Our medical providers’ will follow-up with you to develop a treatment plan to help you reach your beauty goals!
Dr. Lovett is thrilled to offer the P-ShotⓇ procedure to empower men and improve their sexual health. He trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator of the P-ShotⓇ, O-ShotⓇ, and VampireⓇ procedures, to learn the inventor’s unique techniques. Only members of Dr. Runels’ provider group have been trained by him and are qualified to perform this procedure. Your Wellness Center is a licensed provider of the trademark procedure.