What is O-Shot?
The O-Shot is a revolutionary method of using your own blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and/or sexual health issues. This technique is a non-surgical, drug-free procedure with almost instantaneous results for better, healthier sex. Benefits include increased sensitivity and desire, increased natural lubrication, tighter vaginal skin, 95% resolution of urinary incontinence, and stronger/more frequent orgasms. Plus, because we are taking and using your own blood, there are no allergic reactions and minimal-to-no discomfort.
There are 3 steps to the treatment:
- A small amount of numbing medicine is injected and additional numbing cream is applied to the vagina to limit discomfort.
- Blood is drawn and placed in a centrifuge. Just like any other blood draw, this blood sample will be taken from your arm. The blood sample will be put in a specialized machine to extract growth factors from your blood. A few drops of calcium chloride solution are added, tricking the platelets into thinking the body is injured. This releases and activates 8 growth factors that normally help heal wounds.
- The growth factors are injected into the clitoris and upper vagina. Because these areas have been numbed, you will feel little or no discomfort.
What Symptoms Can O-ShotⓇ Improve?
- Urinary incontinence
- Low sexual desire, sensation, or pleasure
- Difficulty being aroused or trouble reaching orgasm
- Painful sex
- Vaginal dryness
How Long Does One Treatment Take?
Typical treatments take about 20 minutes, however, the entire treatment session will take about an hour.
How Many Treatments are Recommended?
While one treatment may be all that is needed for one woman, another woman may desire additional treatments for further amplification. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
What Should I Expect After the Treatment? How Long Will it Take to Recover?
This is a quick, usually painless, non-surgical procedure with virtually no downtime. Some women experience an immediate increase in sensitivity, but most women note a gradual increase over several weeks.
Am I a Candidate?
Women who suffer from sexual health issues (low desire, difficulty being aroused, trouble reaching orgasm, painful sex, vaginal dryness) or urinary incontinence are eligible candidates for the O-Shot treatment. Our medical providers will examine your medical history and symptoms to determine if this is the optimal treatment for you. Whether or not women are on hormone replacement therapy, women can benefit from the O-Shot.
Dr. Lovett is thrilled to offer the O-ShotⓇ procedure to empower women and improve their sexual health. He trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator of the O-ShotⓇ, P-ShotⓇ, and VampireⓇ procedures, to learn the inventor’s unique techniques. Only members of Dr. Runels’ provider group have been trained by him and are qualified to perform this procedure. Your Wellness Center is a licensed provider of the trademark procedure.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your sexual relations, or submit an online health history form to get started. Our medical providers will follow-up with you to develop a treatment plan to help you reach your beauty goals!
Want to know more before or after your consultation? Stop by our office and ask for FREE a paperback copy of Activate the Female Orgasm System: The Story of O-ShotⓇ by Charles Runels, MD, or buy a copy for $0.99 on Amazon.