What is IV Therapy?
IV Therapy (intravenous therapy) is the direct administration of various nutrients and aminos into the veins, typically resulting in faster results than that of traditional (often oral) medication. IV Therapy is considered a safe and effective treatment that can be customized to fit your individual needs. The customized treatments often become part of a patient’s monthly health and wellness routine to ensure complete optimization. The benefits found from IV Therapy are comprehensive, which you can read more info below.
What are the potential benefits of IV Therapy?
- Boosts your immune system
- Increased energy
- Detoxifying for your body
- Ward off illness
- Decrease artery plaque buildup
- Assists with malnutrition
- Lessens chronic fatigue
What IV Therapy Treatment options are available?
Every individual is unique, so that’s why we offer a variety of IV Therapy treatments to help tackle whatever issue or issues, you might be dealing with. Your provider will meet with you to go over your health history, current symptoms, and goals in order to create a customized treatment plan.
Check out all of our treatment options in the dropdown below.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment can take anywhere from 15-60 minutes depending on which treatment you select with your provider. Some of the High-Dose Vitamin C and NAD+ treatments can take between 2-4 hours. Our goal is to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible during your treatment. The majority of patients will spend the treatment time working on their phones and/or laptops as well as listening to music and relaxing.
How do I get started?
Step 1: Fill out our initial consultation form here.
Step 2: A member of our staff will then give you a call to schedule your consultation and treatment. You can also call us with any questions at (513)-791-9474.
Step 3: Attend an Initial Consultation with the provider to go over medical history, treatment options, and determine the treatment plan. In some cases, YWC will ask to collect a small blood sample to test for potential contraindications:
- CBC (Check red blood cell count)
- CMP (Check liver and kidneys)
- G6PD Protein (High-Dose Vitamin C can cause hemolysis in patients with G6PD Deficiency)
Step 4: Schedule your IV Therapy Treatment.
What are the various IV Therapy Treatment options?
IM Injections – Quick 5-Minute IntraMuscular Injections
- Amino Blend – A blend of six amino acids: Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Lysine, Citrulline, & Carnitine. The amino blend helps to decrease recovery time, boosts the immune system and help improve systems of erectile dysfunction (ED) through increased blood flow, the release of growth hormone.
- Vitamin B12 – A water-soluble vitamin that aids in overall brain function, energy, and production of red blood cells A lack of vitamin B12 can cause you to feel weak and tired (potentially leading to anemia).The #1 reason we give B12? It decreases the B12 depletion in patients that are on Metformin for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), insulin resistance, or have diabetes.
IV Drip Therapies
- Myer’s Cocktail – the gold standard for overall wellness. This Myer’s Cocktail blend contains essential multivitamins (along with other nutrients) that can help lessen on-going pain, chronic symptoms, asthma, and more.
- Alleviate – used to minimize PMS symptoms, bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort, and lower back pain.
- Get Up & Go – boost your metabolism and feel energized. This six-blend treatment of compounds can potentially help burn fat, keep your metabolism moving quickly, and provide nutrients vital to your overall health.
- Recovery & Performance – geared for the person who works out frequently, the athlete, and the weekend warrior. Looking to reduce recovery time after an injury? This six-treatment blend can help do just that, as well as potentially improve overall athletic performance.
- Immunity – used to improve and support your overall immune health. Immunity also aids in the recovery from any active illnesses you might be experiencing.
- Inner Beauty – used to fight acne, wrinkles, and tired skin from the inside out.
- NAD+ – NAD serves as the ultimate fuel for our brains. This blend has been shown to promote cell regeneration and DNA repair, resulting in a higher mental state than ever thought possible. It can aid in overcoming anxiety and depression, memory loss and addictions, anti-aging benefits, reduced inflammation, and much more.
The “+” in NAD+ is a blend of 19 vitamins & minerals administered at the end of your drip.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C functions as an antioxidant, killing free radicals in the body. It is found in many of our IV Therapy blends and can also be included as an add-on option. YWC is happy to offer High-Dose Vitamin C Therapy for patients desiring alternative therapies in conjunction with traditional oncology options.
IV Drip Therapy Add-Ons – Can be added to the above IV Drip bag
- Glutathione – a powerful antioxidant (found in your body in the lymphocytes & thymus gland) that depletes over time due to a variety of causes: stress, unhealthy diet, infections, trauma, radiation, and even just general aging.
- Biotin – can boost the strength and appearance of your hair, skin, and nails.
- Zinc – can boost the immune system, regulate the production of important hormones, act as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, as well as fight against chronic fatigue.
- Vitamin C – antioxidant with the ability to kill free radicals in the body.
- Amazing Amino Acids: Daniel Smith, DO https://amzn.to/2VcGC5k