What is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a completely non-invasive treatment used to nourish and restore the integrity of the skin.
HydraFacial MD® is better than other resurfacing procedures, because it uses its’ patented Vortex-Fusion® delivery system.
There are 4 steps to the treatment:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™ – Hydradermabrasion cleanses the skin removes dead skin cells to uncover healthy skin.
- Vortex-Peel™ – A mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acid delivers the benefits of a mild peel without post-peel scaling.
- Vortex-Extraction™ – Automatic painless extractions of blackheads cleanses the pores.
- Vortex-Fusion™ – Infusion of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides nourishes the skin.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us below to learn more about how we can rejuvenate your skin with a HydraFacial, or submit an online consultation form to setup a free consultation. Our medical providers will work with you to develop a treatment plan to help you reach your beauty goals!
Frequently Asked Questions
Antioxidants fight off free radicals in the air that cause damage to the skin, and work to decrease inflammation of the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and repair sun damage.
Hyaluronic Acid is a substance the skin produces on its’ own, but production decreases as we age. The decrease in Hyaluronic Acid leads to signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of volume in the skin. Hyaluronic Acid creates more youthful, plump skin by providing short- and long-term hydration.
Peptides help to lift the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
One HydraFacial MD takes about 30 minutes, making it perfect for your lunch break!
We recommend a HydraFacial once a month. For active acne, it can be performed every two weeks. Often, HydraFacials are performed in between other treatments, such as BBL or microneedling, for overall enhanced results.
There is no pre-care required.
For a full post-treatment plan, please see the form “CoolSculpting consent form” in the box to the right. A quick run-down of post-care includes:
- Avoid aggressive exfoliation, waxing, and Retin-A type products for one week post-treatment
- Wear SPF 30+ for the first 2 weeks post-treatment (this is a MUST).
There is no downtime required; the results are immediately visible after one treatment and you will be able to leave the office and immediately return to your daily activities.
You will be able to see a noticeable difference immediately following treatment.
For more information, please see the “HydraFacial consent form” in the box to the right. Our licensed providers will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects.
- Temporary irritation, tightness, and/or redness
HydraFacials are effective for every skin type. They address specific skin concerns, such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Skin tone and vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Oily skin
- Enlarged pores
- Signs of aging