Facials, HydraFacial, & Microdermabrasion
We offer several facial options to keep your skin healthy and glowing: basic and pampered facials, the HydraFacial, and the Wet Diamond Tip HydraFacial! Facials are skincare treatments that help brighten, exfoliate, hydrate, peel, and nourish your skin.
A HydraFacial is a completely non-invasive treatment used to nourish and restore the integrity of the skin. HydraFacial MD® is better than other resurfacing procedures because it uses its’ patented Vortex-Fusion® delivery system.
There are 4 steps to the treatment:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™ – Hydradermabrasion cleanses the skin removes dead skin cells to uncover healthy skin.
- Vortex-Peel™ – A mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acid delivers the benefits of a mild peel without post-peel scaling.
- Vortex-Extraction™ – Automatic painless extractions of blackheads cleanses the pores.
- Vortex-Fusion™ – Infusion of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides nourish the skin.
Wet Diamond Tip HydraFacial with Microdermabrasion!
Consider taking your HydraFacial to the next level with our Wet Diamond Tip for the ultimate Microdermabrasion.
This diamond tip provides the exfoliating qualities of a microdermabrasion, while also infusing special serums at the same time into the deep layers of your skin. You’ll be left with less irritation or redness than your typical microdermabrasion treatments; in fact, your skin will be left glowing and hydrated!
What’s included in your Wet Diamond Tip HydraFacial treatment?
- Pre-treatment steam to open pores and ease extractions
- An elevated HydraFacial with our Wet Diamond Tip
- LightStim LED light therapy to calm and reduce redness, stimulate collagen, diminish lines and wrinkles, balance tone and texture, and promote a glowing, healthy complexion. Good for all skin types and tones!
Click here to learn more about LightStim LED Red Light Therapy! You can also make it a 15-minute add-on to your next dermaplane or HydraFacial (see prices in the “Costs” box on this page).
How many treatments are recommended?
We recommend a HydraFacial or Facial once a month. For active acne, it can be performed every two weeks. Often, HydraFacials are performed in between other treatments, such as BBL or microneedling, for overall enhanced results. Skin loves routine, so our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will work with you to develop a care plan to keep your skin consistently healthy!
Benefits from the Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, and Peptides?
- Antioxidants fight off free radicals in the air that cause damage to the skin, and work to decrease inflammation of the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and repair sun damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a substance the skin produces on its’ own, but production decreases as we age. The decrease in Hyaluronic Acid leads to signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of volume in the skin. Hyaluronic Acid creates more youthful, plump skin by providing short- and long-term hydration.
- Peptides help to lift the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Basic & Pampered Facials
Our Basic Facial (30 minutes) includes the following steps:
- Cleanser – removes makeup, dirt, oils
- Dermaplaning – optional add-on that removes “peach fuzz” hair
- Steam – opens pores
- Extractions – clears clogged pores of blackheads and oils
- Masks – brightens, purifies, exfoliates, or hydrates the skin
- SPF application
Our Pampered Facial is everything included with the basic, just with an added 5-minute facial massage!
- Facials are relaxing treatments that are performed on your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Exfoliates away dead skin cells
- Hydrates dry skin
- Brightens and purifies
- Removes blackheads, dirt, oil, makeup, and other grime from pores
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles, skin tone and vibrancy, skin texture, and brown spots
Any pre- or post-care? Side effects?
There is no pre-care required. For a full post-treatment plan, please see the form “Facial take home instructions” in the box to the right.
Our licensed providers will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects. For more information, please see the “HydraFacial consent form” in the box to the right for any possible side effects.
When can I expect to see results?
There is no downtime required; the results are immediately visible after one treatment, and you will be able to leave the office and immediately return to your daily activities.
Am I a Candidate and How Do I Get Started?
Facials are a good option for many people, but our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will discuss your health and beauty history with you prior to your first session to ensure your goals can be achieved.
Contact us below to learn more about how we can rejuvenate your skin with a HydraFacial, or submit an online consultation form to set up a free consultation. Our medical providers will work with you to develop a treatment plan to help you reach your beauty goals!
Medspa Recommended Products
Be sure to check out some of our favorite products right here, with direct links to purchase them!