What are Facials?
Facials are skincare treatments that help brighten, exfoliate, hydrate, peel, and nourish your skin. Our facials come in three forms – HydraFacial, basic, and pampered. Our basic facial includes the following steps:
- Cleanser – removes makeup, dirt, oils
- Dermaplaning – optional add-on that removes “peach fuzz” hair
- Steam – opens pores
- Extractions – clears clogged pores of blackheads and oils
- Masks – brightens, purifies, exfoliates, or hydrates the skin
- SPF application
Learn about the difference between Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion, and HydraFacials right here.
- Exfoliates away dead skin cells
- Hydrates dry skin
- Brightens and purifies
- Removes blackheads, dirt, oil, makeup, and other grime from pores
- Improves appearance of wrinkles, skin tone and vibrancy, skin texture, and brown spots
What is the HydraFacial like?
Here’s an excerpt from a client’s first time experiencing the HydraFacial:
“I told her I wanted to treat 3 things:
- Acne (no one enjoys breakouts)
- Sun damage
It wasn’t hard to see that my skin is really oily, and that I needed a treatment to clear out the oil, blackheads, and whiteheads and prepare my skin for an after summer special.
Our first step in my new skin care routine was my first HydraFacial. The process was a lot quicker than I thought. You’re so relaxed during the treatment that the time just flies by. Plus, it doesn’t hurt whatsoever. All you can feel is a cool suction across your face (almost like poking and suction at the same time).”
You can read the entire testimonial here.
How do I get started?
Call us at 513-791-9474 to book an appointment or free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no pre-care required.
For a full post-treatment plan, please see the form “Facial take home instructions” in the box to the right. A quick run-down of post-care includes:
- Avoid aggressive exfoliation, waxing, and Retin-A products for one week after treatment
- Wear SPF 30+ for the first 2 weeks post-treatment (this is a MUST).
- Use a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser. Do not use toner for 48 hours.
- Avoid the steam room for 48 hours.
- Use sterile makeup applicators and refrain from touching your face after your appointment.
Facials are a good option for many people, but our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will discuss your health and beauty history with you prior to your first session to ensure your goals can be achieved.