Lash & Brow (Extensions, Tinting & Lifting)
Eyelash Extensions are used to enhance the appearance of your eyelashes, making them darker, fuller, thicker, curlier, and/or longer than your natural lashes. The semi-permanent extensions can be made of mink, horsehair, or synthetic materials and are applied individually with glue. Most clients can expect to see their eyelash appearance improve, normally 30-50% thicker and 20-50% longer. Eyelash extensions are the best option for women who want to go “all in” with their lashes and ditch the mascara, lash curler, and daily fake lashes every morning. It is possible to wake up with natural-looking or luxurious lashes!
The first treatment (a full set) takes about 2 hours. Touch-up appointments (fill) take about an hour. Removal only takes 15 minutes. We recommend touch-ups every 2-3 weeks. Extensions will typically last 6-8 weeks, but due to your natural lash growth cycle, you will need touch-ups every couple of weeks to maintain fullness. Our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will work with you to determine how often you will need refills.
Eyebrow & Lash Tinting
Tinting is a quick, easy, hassle-free solution to darken eyelashes and eyebrows. Much like hair dye, eyebrow & lash tinting is a semi-permanent solution (often a vegetable-based dye) that can last for weeks. One treatment takes about 20 minutes and we recommend retinting every 3-4 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows.
Why eyebrow & lash tinting?
- Ditch the mascara if you have light lashes
- No more daily brow fill-ins
- Brow tinting makes your arches look thicker
Want to learn about some other skincare treatments we offer or skincare tips? Check out our blogs!
Other benefits of tinting?
- Low cost
- Commitment? Low. No downtime, no at-home maintenance required. Simply stop in every 3-4 weeks for a 15-minute touch-up.
- Results? Immediate. This is a great way to get darker brows that still look natural.
Tinting is the best option for women who have full, but light-colored eyebrows. If you spend part of your morning penciling in brows, this is a great option to save time!
Eyelash Lift & Tint
The next step up from tinting is the lift. It’s an easy solution for women who want to darken and curl their existing upper lashes. Just like the regular tint, this is a semi-permanent option.
- Cost: (see pricing located in “Costs” box on this page)
- Commitment? Low. No downtime, no at-home maintenance required. Simply stop in every 3-4 weeks for a 45-minute touch-up.
- Results? Immediate. This option is still very natural-looking, but it has a little more oomph than the regular lift. Unlike the tint, the curl is only for the upper lashes.
Tinting with a lift is the best option for women who have light-colored lashes that aren’t noticeable or as curly as they want them to be. So if you’re using mascara to color and curl your lashes, this is the treatment you’ll want to try. It’s less expensive and lower maintenance than extensions, but the results are also more noticeable than the regular tint.
There is no pre-care required. For a full post-treatment plan, please see the forms in the box to the right. Some possible side effects include:
- Irritation, itching, or burning
- Temporary residual dark staining
- Gradual fading with direct sunlight exposure and time
Am I a candidate and how do I get started?
Tinting is a great option for many people, but our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will discuss your health and beauty history with you prior to your first session to ensure your goals can be achieved.
Call us at 513-791-9474 to book an appointment or free consultation.