Eyebrow & Lash Tinting
What is eyebrow & lash tinting?
Tinting is a quick, easy, hassle-free solution to darken eyelashes and eyebrows. Much like hair dye, eyebrow & lash tinting is a semi-permanent solution (often a vegetable-based dye) that can last for weeks.
Why eyebrow & lash tinting?
- Ditch the mascara if you have light lashes
- No more daily brow fill-ins
- Brow tinting makes your arches look thicker
Want to learn about some other skincare treatments we offer or skincare tips? Check out our blogs!
Other benefits of tinting?
- Low cost
- Commitment? Low. No downtime, no at-home maintenance required. Simply stop in every 3-4 weeks for a 15-minute touch-up.
- Results? Immediate. This is a great way to get darker brows that still look natural.
Tinting is the best option for women who have full, but light-colored eyebrows. If you spend part of your morning penciling in brows, this is a great option to save time! Check out this video where I talk more about tinting!
Consider a Lift & Tint
The next step up from tinting is the lift. It’s an easy solution for women who want to darken and curl their existing upper lashes. Just like the regular tint, this is a semi-permanent option.
- Cost: (see pricing located in “Costs” box on this page)
- Commitment? Low. No downtime, no at-home maintenance required. Simply stop in every 3-4 weeks for a 45-minute touch-up.
- Results? Immediate. This option is still very natural-looking, but it has a little more oomph than the regular lift. Unlike the tint, the curl is only for the upper lashes.
Tinting with a lift is the best option for women who have light-colored lashes that aren’t noticeable or as curly as they want them to be. So if you’re using mascara to color and curl your lashes, this is the treatment you’ll want to try. It’s less expensive and lower maintenance than extensions, but the results are also more noticeable than the regular tint.
How do I get started?
Call us at 513-791-9474 to book an appointment or free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tinting is performed on your eyebrows and/or your eyelashes.
One treatment takes about 20 minutes.
We recommend retinting every 3-4 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows.
There is no pre-care required.
For a full post-treatment plan, please see the form “Tinting take home instructions” in the box to the right. A quick run-down of post-care includes:
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive other eye treatments for 24 hours.
- Avoid washing/wetting your hair, eyelids, eyelashes, eyebrows, or swimming for 24 hours.
- Use a gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover. Avoid exfoliating cleansers or those products containing AHA’s and oil.
You will be able to see a noticeable difference immediately following treatment.
For more information, please see the “Tinting take home instructions” form in the box to the right. Our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects.
- Irritation, itching, or burning
- Temporary residual dark staining
- Gradual fading with direct sunlight exposure and time
Tinting is a great option for many people, but our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will discuss your health and beauty history with you prior to your first session to ensure your goals can be achieved.