Eyebrow & Lash Tinting
What is tinting?
Tinting is a quick, easy, hassle-free solution to darken eyelashes and eyebrows. Much like hair dye, it is a semi-permanent solution (often a vegetable-based dye) that can last for weeks.
- Ditch the mascara if you have light lashes
- No more daily brow fill-ins
- Brow tinting makes your arches look thicker
How do I get started?
Call us at 513-791-9474 to book an appointment or free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tinting is performed on your eyebrows and/or your eyelashes.
One treatment takes about 20 minutes.
We recommend retinting every 3-4 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows.
There is no pre-care required.
For a full post-treatment plan, please see the form “Tinting take home instructions” in the box to the right. A quick run-down of post-care includes:
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive other eye treatments for 24 hours.
- Avoid washing/wetting your hair, eyelids, eyelashes, eyebrows, or swimming for 24 hours.
- Use a gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover. Avoid exfoliating cleansers or those products containing AHA’s and oil.
You will be able to see a noticeable difference immediately following treatment.
For more information, please see the “Tinting take home instructions” form in the box to the right. Our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects.
- Irritation, itching, or burning
- Temporary residual dark staining
- Gradual fading with direct sunlight exposure and time
Tinting is a great option for many people, but our licensed cosmetologist and esthetician will discuss your health and beauty history with you prior to your first session to ensure your goals can be achieved.