Male Sexual Health: P-Shot & ZWave For Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
One of the first conversations we have with men at Your Wellness Center often revolves around the ability to be intimate, sexual satisfaction, and the ability to connect with a significant other when dealing with erectile dysfunction (ED). These concerns are important to us and we wanted to demonstrate how we address sexual medicine, specifically erectile dysfunction (ED) and a lack of libido in men.
The Battle With Erectile Dysfunction (ED) & Lack of Libido: We Are On Your Team
Over 31% of men self-report some degree of sexual dysfunction including erectile dysfunction (ED) (Cleveland Clinic), granted it is estimated that the number of men suffering from sexual dysfunction is much higher, especially as the demographic being evaluated becomes older. Research has found that low hormone levels, specifically testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen directly impact your energy, mood, libido, and ability to enjoy intercourse. For men, this means that 95% of you will not be able to improve your erectile dysfunction (ED) until your low Testosterone levels are corrected first. This is why we recommend a comprehensive bloodwork panel to evaluate the possibility of sub-optimal testosterone levels. By optimizing your testosterone, we can create a solid foundation to ensure a healthy libido and the ability of the body to respond to the possible need of the P-Shot.
Dealing with erectile dysfunction and/or lack of libido is such a personal thing and can easily find its way into your most intimate relationships. We know that for you this can lead to feelings of pressure, shame, unease, dread, or frustration often take center stage. Importantly, we understand that this can be difficult for your significant other and your ability to be intimate together. But we’re here for both of you and that by addressing the root cause it’ll be possible to be intimate again!
The P-ShotⓇ Can Improve Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and More!
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased size due to aging
- Decreased sensation and pleasure
- Inability to achieve or maintain firmness during relations
- Peyronie’s disease (curvature of the penis caused by scar tissue)
- Combined therapy improves treatment by 300%
- Decrease painful plaque build-up (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Stimulate blood vessels and flow
- Improves sexual performance
The P-Shot: Offering men a revolutionary 3-step approach that corrects 95% of all erectile dysfunction (ED) issues
The Priapus Shot (“P-Shot”), named after the Greek god of fertility, is a revolutionary method of using your own blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate your penis. This technique is a non-surgical, drug-free procedure with almost instantaneous results for better, healthier sex. Benefits include increased penis size, strengthened and straightened penis, and increased circulation, sensation, and pleasure. Therefore, because we are taking and using your own blood, there are no allergic reactions, no lumpiness, and minimal-to-no discomfort.
There are 4 steps to the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED):
- Numbing cream is applied to the penis to limit discomfort.
- After that blood is drawn and placed in a centrifuge. Just like any other blood draw, this blood sample will be taken from your arm and will be put in a specialized machine to extract growth factors from your blood. A few drops of calcium chloride solution are added, tricking the platelets into thinking the body is injured. This releases and activates 8 growth factors that normally help heal wounds.
- The growth factors are injected into the penis. The injection sites include the shaft and the head of the penis
- Finally, a penis pump is used to increase blood flow to the penis. In addition, it helps viagra and other therapies work better, and can even help with Peyronie’s disease. Our provider will provide you a custom treatment plan on how often and for how long you should use the pump. The pump helps to correct Erectile Dysfunction and loss of sensation during treatments and is necessary for growth as well as helping with Peyronie’s disease. In many cases, men are able to enjoy sexual relations on the day of the procedure. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
Typical treatments take about 20 minutes, however, the entire treatment session will take about an hour. Z-WAve is an additional treatment that can be combined with the P-Shot to improve results with Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease.
For the P-Shot alone, one treatment may be all that is needed for one man, but another man may require a series of two or three treatments, spaced 12 weeks apart, to reach their desired potential. It is recommended to have maintenance treatments every year.
The combined P-Shot + Z Wave treatment requires 2 P-Shots and 6 treatments of Z Wave.
Fill out our online consultation form to get started with us
The easiest way to get started is to fill out a health history form. Our providers will look over your goals and health history before contacting you to get your initial bloodwork scheduled.