What are dermal fillers?
Injectable dermal fillers are FDA-approved treatments to restore volume loss and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles that are caused by aging, sun damage, fat loss, heredity, gravity, and muscle action.
Our dermal fillers are comprised of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance already existing in the body. It’s responsible for providing the youthful look through volume and fullness.
Why injectable dermal fillers?
- Adds volume to flat lips
- Improves deflated, sagging, and flat cheeks
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
How do I get started?
Contact us below to learn more about how we can improve volume and fullness with dermal fillers, or submit an online consultation form to get started.
We offer free consultations where our certified injectors will discuss your desires, the estimated syringes you’ll need, and provide a cost estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Temples, cheeks, lips, under the eyes, and in the facial lines that form around the nose and mouth.
There will be minimal to moderate discomfort. Some of the dermal fillers contain lidocaine (an anesthetic), which helps numb the treatment site.
Less than 30 minutes and requires no downtime.
Dermal fillers are temporary, meaning most people need maintenance treatments every 6 months. Some fillers last up to 2 years. Our experts will discuss lifestyle factors and develop a maintenance plan for you. We may also recommend a combination therapy with other popular aesthetic procedures to further enhance your outcome.
There is no pre-care required.
For a full post-treatment plan, please see the “Dermal Filler take home instructions” in the box to the right. A quick run-down of post-care includes:
- Don’t touch the treated area for 6 hours following treatment. Apply makeup lightly.
- Avoid exercise, alcohol, and extreme hot/cold for 24 hours post-injection.
- Cold compresses can be used immediately after treatment to help reduce swelling.
You’ll see noticeable improvement instantly.
For more information, please see the “Dermal Filler consent form” in the box to the right. Our licensed skin care experts will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects.
- Bruising (Aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications may increase the risk; discontinue 10 days prior to decrease bruising)
- Minimal redness and swelling
Most people are candidates for dermal fillers.