CoolSculpting + Z Wave
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical, non-invasive fat reduction (“liposuction”) procedure which uses Cryolipolysis. Cryolipolysis is an FDA-cleared method of using controlled cooling temperatures to target unwanted fat cells and permanently eliminate them from the body over 3 months.
What is Z Wave?
Z Wave is a new radial pulse technology that improves the effectiveness of CoolSculpting by 40-60%. It even improves tone, texture, and appearance of cellulite by stimulating collagen. Immediately after your session, our certified providers will use this technology to safely reduce stubborn fat.
Why CoolSculpting + Z Wave?
- Reduce fat cells by 20-25% (plus 40-60% effectiveness from Z Wave)
- Non-surgical, non-invasive
- No needles, surgery, or downtime
- Improves tone, texture, and appearance of cellulite
- We’re a certified CoolSculpting practice
- We’ve performed over 1,000 treatments
- We’re 1 of 2 practices in Cincinnati to offer complimentary Z Wave treatments with our packages
- We offer wifi access for work or play – just bring your laptop to answer client emails or kick your feet up and relax with your favorite Netflix show
How do I get started?
Contact us below to learn more about how you can sculpt the body you’ve always wanted, or submit an online consultation form to get started. We also offer a free 1-on-1 initial consultation with our certified experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Initial Consultation – Our certified CoolSculpting experts will go over desired areas of treatment, the number of treatments that might be required to reach the desired contour, and the associated costs. Once the treatment plan has been established, we’ll schedule your appointment and take the down payment..
- Pre-Treatment Setup – Prior to the procedure, the treatment area is marked and covered with a skin-protecting gel pad. The unwanted excess skin and fat are then drawn into a hand-held vacuum applicator lined with cooling panels. The cooling panels reach a controlled temperature of -10 degrees Celsius.
- CoolSculpting Treatment – During the treatment, individuals may read, watch TV, work on their laptop, eat, or even nap!
- Z Wave Treatment – Upon completion of the CoolSculpting treatment, the Z Wave applicator is rolled over your tissue to increase results through therapy.
CoolSculpting’s safe and effective FDA-cleared treatment can be performed on:
- Upper and lower abs
- Bra line
- Flanks (love handles)
- Inner and outer thighs
- Submental (double chin)
During the beginning of the procedure, typical sensations include:
- Pulling, tugging, pinching, stinging, tingling, aching, or cramping sensation
These sensations usually disappear 5-10 minutes after the start of the treatment. Our licensed providers will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects.
A single treatment on one area takes exactly one hour, however, the total length depends on the number of areas needing treatment and the number of treatments necessary in that single area.
Coolsculpting reduces fat cells in the targeted area by 20-25%. Additional CoolSculpting treatments can be performed in the same targeted area 1 month following the initial treatment, resulting in an additional fat reduction.
There is no pre-care required.
CoolSculpting requires no downtown, and individuals may even workout following their treatment.
For a full post-treatment plan, please see the form “CoolSculpting take home instructions” in the box to the right.
You will be able to see changes as early as 3 weeks post-treatment. The most dramatic results will appear 1-3 months later. Your body will continue to naturally process the fat cells for approximately 4 months after your treatment.
For more information, please see the “CoolSculpting take home instructions” form in the box to the right. Our licensed providers will work with you to minimize discomfort and/or side effects.
- Pulling, tugging, pinching, stinging, tingling, aching, or cramping sensation during treatment
- Temporary numbness, stiffness, or whitening of the skin
- Bruising, swelling, redness, cramping, and slight pain for 1-2 weeks post-treatment
- Prolonged (but temporary) swelling, itching, tingling, tenderness, or skin sensitivity
CoolSculpting is an ideal treatment for stubborn areas of fat, not for significant weight loss. If you are planning on losing weight, we recommend holding off on CoolSculpting until you are 15-20 pounds of you ideal body weight.
A good place to start is our free CoolSculpting self-assessment.