Men’s Health Event 4/1-4/5
Our annual Men’s Health Event is back from 4/1 – 4/5! During this popular event, we provide a Free Testosterone screening for men who are experiencing:
- Poor sleep or insomnia
- Lack of energy
- Inability to lose weight
- Weight gain or muscle mass loss for no apparent reason
- Decreased sex drive or erectile dysfunction
- Loss of focus or chronic fatigue
Why is this screening important?
Testosterone is the steroid hormone that regulates men’s libidos, strength, sexual health, moods, energy, and overall well-being. Our own research suggests that men in Cincinnati experience a reduction in testosterone as they approach their 40’s and up:
Out of 157 men (ages 40+) in our screening last year:
- 67% reported a decreased libido
- 59% reported erectile dysfunction
- 58% reported fatigue
- 45% reported weight gain
What’s included in the screening?
- A 5-minute blood draw that’s easy to fit into your busy schedule
- A follow-up presentation with our providers to explain your test results
- A printed copy of the lab results to take with you
This popular event always fills up, so call us SOON at 513-791-9474 to schedule your blood draw.For more information, check out our natural hormone replacement therapy program.