Your Wellness Center opened with 3 employees on November 15th, 2013 with 1,200 square feet. Today, we have 14 employees and over 6,500 square feet. We have experienced 5 straight years of double-digit growth, exceeding $2.5M in annual revenue in 2018. With consistently adding over 600 new patients and performing over 2,000+ insertions each year, Your Wellness Center is one of the most successful Hormone Replacement Therapy Centers in the Midwest. Running a successful clinic has taught us the value of having highly trained and educated staff. All the trainers for The Institute are providers and/or staff within Your Wellness Center.
Personalized Training Structure
- Learn basic to advanced treatment techniques in hormone replacement therapy
- Learn practice startup and growth processes
- Receive training tailored for you, whether you’re part of the front desk, a director, provider, or manager
- Walk through our clinic, ask questions, and take pictures
- Receive certification for completed trainings
- Leave feeling confident in achieving natural hormone optimization
- Ask and receive answers to questions when you need them
- Receive recommendations and resources for continuing your education
- Receive year-long access to online provider portal containing:
- Training documents
- Educational and procedural videos
- Proper protocol and equipment setting instructions
- Client forms
- Other must-have information to be a successful HRT clinic
What We’ll Handle
- Booking real patients when necessary
- Working with your team at your pace so everyone leaves an expert
- Sharing our successes and failures, so you know what to do and what to avoid
Why do we do it?
The Institute’s philosophy focuses on education, training, and quality of service. We have found that most consultants in the wellness industry have very little real knowledge of running a successful and profitable business. We realized there was minimal high-quality consulting and training available for people looking to enter the business or grow their current one. Our observations of the many failed endeavors in the industry made us aware that just having a name and logo wasn’t nearly enough to succeed in this competitive market.
In order to offer The Institute clients’ the best training and consulting, we needed to first be successful ourselves in owning and operating a wellness center. In other words, we needed to teach ourselves before we could effectively teach others. We are dedicated to being the best in the field. This means we must continually look for new technology and advanced techniques while maintaining the highest level of customer service. We are committed to helping you succeed!
Check out the Training Opportunities below:
The Complete Consultation & Follow-Up Module is designed for all providers diagnosing and treating the patients.
- Covers the Initial Patient Consultation, Peak and Trough Follow-Ups, and Quarterly Follow-Ups.
- Covers all patient bloodwork necessary before the Initial Consultation, as well as bloodwork needed prior to the Follow-Up visits as well.
- This is a Half-Day Module lasting 3-5 hours and includes observing both Initial and Follow-Up Consultations.
The Program Logistics Module is designed for medical directors, managers, and front desk personnel.
- Covers all necessary patient forms, recommended appointment scheduling procedures/timing, all program costs, insertion kit supplies, and medical supplies.
- Covers recommended 503B Compounding Pharmacies that provide compounded bio-identical pellets and creams.
- The goal of the Module is that you grasp a full understanding of the day-to-day operations, both on the patient-facing side and t he behind-the-scenes operations.
- Those that attend this module will spend time with YWC Front Desk personnel, as well as our Director of Operations and any necessary medical providers.
The Research/Dosing/Contraindication Module is designed for all providers diagnosing and treating the patients.
- Covers relevant evidence-based research on Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, as well as Dosing protocols for patients and contraindications.
- This Module is also a great refresher course, evidence-based research advances and continues to be published each year, which can alter the science behind dosing and contraindications.
The Insertions 101 Module is designed to cover the entire insertion process, including rooming the patient, the actual insertion, and follow-up instructions.
- Covers how to set up the room, prepare the kits and injections, prep the patient, perform the procedure, and what instructions to provide the patient once the procedure is complete.
- This is a Half-Day Module lasting anywhere from 3-5 hours.
- Each provider will have the opportunity to first see an insertion performed and then perform 3-5 themselves with YWC Staff direction.
- Patients will be provided by YWC.