Men’s Free Testosterone Testing Evaluation
Now that you’ve completed the Men’s Free Testosterone Testing, it’s time to evaluate your results with Dr. Lovett of Your Wellness Center. Hopefully, the Free Testosterone Testing will help provide insight into the common symptoms caused by low testosterone:
- Poor sleep or insomnia
- Lack of energy
- Inability to lose weight
- Weight gain or muscle mass loss for no apparent reason
- Decreased sex drive or erectile dysfunction
- Loss of focus or chronic fatigue
Haven’t Been Tested Yet? CLICK HERE to Sign-Up!
One-on-One with Dr. Lovett
Before starting the video below, make sure you have your results from the Free Testosterone Testing in hand. In the video, Dr. Lovett will go over the following key points:
- The importance of testosterone in the body
- The chemical structure of testosterone and how it works
- Bio-Identical vs. Synthetic forms of testosterone
- Research into the safety of bio-identical testosterone
- What the treatment options look like
- And how to get started at Your Wellness Center.
Optimize Your Testosterone Today!
Get Started by filling out our Initial Consultation Form here:
Costs Associated with Testosterone Therapy at Your Wellness Center
Commercial insurance does not cover Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, which includes visits, prescriptions, and bloodwork. Your Wellness Center is not in-network with any insurance companies and performs all services on a cash basis (cash, check, credit card, CareCredit). All bloodwork is done at either Your Wellness Center or a LabCorp facility. Patients are able to use Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts to pay for services and receipts/invoices are provided to patients for verification if needed.
Men participating in the Hormone Therapy Program at Your Wellness Center typically spend between $2,500-$3,000 per year which includes all provider visits, necessary bloodwork, and most prescribed medications.