Many men start experiencing Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in their 30’s, and often suffer in silence as their symptoms get progressively worse. In fact, most men don’t even realize how bad their ED is until they hit their mid-40’s, when they go through a hormonal change called Andropause. Andropause is considered the “male menopause”, and happens when the effects of diminishing hormones start getting low enough that even their sexual partner(s) notices.
The majority of our male clients with ED struggle with the following:
- Not able to become fully erect like when they were 18 years old
- Not able to maintain an erection
- Not able to achieve an orgasm
Unfortunately, most men don’t talk about their symptoms because of the stigma that surrounds manly deficiencies. If men do reach out, it’s often to their family physician or urologist who then prescribe medication like Cialis and Viagra to help alleviate symptoms with only partial or no improvement. But this treatment plan is actually backwards, for two reasons. First, 95% of men will not improve their ED until their low Testosterone levels are corrected first. Natural testosterone therapy aims to correct this by raising men’s testosterone level up to when they were sexually in the prime of their life (about 19 years old). This correction to a youthful level can help many men resolve or improve their ED symptoms. Second, ED can stem from a lack of blood flow to the penis. This is usually due to Andropause, vascular disease, prostate surgery, or lack of enough blood vessels due to the aging process that prevents blood from getting to the penis in the first place. Either way, each case of ED needs to be looked at individually.
Fortunately, we now have the ability to significantly improve, and in the majority of cases eliminate, ED by using a revolutionary three-step approach:
- Prescribe natural testosterone therapy to correct the testosterone deficiency most men have by returning their testosterone levels to that of when they were significantly younger.
- Use Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments to stimulate growth factors in the vessels of the penis to grow new blood vessels, therefore increasing blood flow.
- Start Cialis once a day, and then add Viagra when needed.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact us below to learn more about how we can help you get your confidence back, or submit an online consultation form to setup a consultation. Our medical providers will work with you to develop a treatment plan to help you reach your health goals!