Front Desk Coordinator
Full-Time // estimated start date ASAP
The Front Office Assistant will have a variety of responsibilities using specific knowledge of Your Wellness Center practices and procedures. Responsibilities include greeting and helping clients, scheduling diagnostic appointments or medical consultations, collecting/processing client payments, and compiling and recording medical charts, reports, and correspondence. They are the first impression and set the tone for clients and guests of Your Wellness Center
About Your Wellness Center
Your Wellness Center is made up of a team of family and friends dedicated to bringing health, wellness, and happiness to our clients through evidence-based medical practices. We each have unique talents – aesthetic treatments, natural hormone replacement therapy, nutrition and weight loss, and sexual medicine. We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and polished Front Desk Coordinator. This vital role will be the first impression and provide an all-around superior client experience.
About the Position
- 2+ Years Experience Preferred
- Full-time with no weekends!
- Benefits included: 4-Weeks Paid Time Off, Health/Vision, Dental, Disability, Employee sponsored 401(K), and more!
- We are seeking candidates with proven experience in contributing to, maintaining, and enhancing client relationships.
- A solid understanding with intermediate experience of computer systems is a must.
- This role will require a multi-tasker who can juggle a variety of tasks at once.
- Starting at $18.00 per hour
For serious inquiries, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.