How to Break Through Your Mom-Bod with CoolSculpting
By Kaitlyn Hunter, MedSpa Nurse Practitioner
Moms, are you over 30? Do you fight your metabolism every day? Do you feel like it doesn’t matter what you do, those “problem areas” are here to stay? Girl, we feel your pain, and we have a solution.
Many mothers walking through our doors struggle with their body confidence post-baby, whether they have newborns, toddlers, or even grade schoolers. We want to empower all women to feel beautiful and confident in their own skin. That’s one of the main reasons we are upping our CoolSculpting game.
What’s CoolSculpting you ask?
Formally, it’s the #1 non-invasive fat reduction treatment for stubborn areas.
Simplified, it’s a special treatment that uses cooling technology to get rid of unwanted fat. It’s designed for people with less than 30 lbs of fat in a specific region (like love handles, thighs, even your bra line).
It’s even FDA-cleared, meaning it is a safe treatment for you. Combined with our Z Wave technology, CoolSculpting can reduce:
- Reduce 20-25% of the targeted fat layer
- Improve the appearance of fine lines, stretchmarks, and cellulite
- Create a more slim and toned appearance
If I decide to do it, what’s the process like?
- Research first. We always recommend looking into your options so you feel informed about your decisions. We want you to absolutely love your investment.
- Once your research is complete, you’ll get a free consultation. Our providers will answer your questions, discuss your problem area(s), and create a treatment plan with prices upfront. We’ll show you exactly what we can treat with a special tool.
- We’ll help you get those before and after pics – so you can show them off in a few weeks!
- Treatment time. We’ll take you to our special relaxation room where we’ll wipe the area clean, apply protective gel, and set up the applicator. Each area will be treated for 35-60 minutes, depending on the size of the area.
- You’ll feel coolness, numbing, and pressure for the first 3-4 minutes as your body is cooled. During the treatment, you can nap, catch up on work, plan a fun fall or winter weekend for your family, or finally catch up on that TV show without background noise!
- You’re done! That’s it; you are free to go about your daily activities as there’s no downtime involved. You may be numb, sore, or slightly bruised for a few days, but those will naturally wear off.
When you see the results…
…you’ll be stunned! This is a very personalized experience, so everyone will see slightly different results. Typically, most people can see results at 8 weeks, but you may see them as early as at 4 weeks. Plus, you can get further improvement by retreating the same area after a month.
What do other moms say?
One of our partners, Cincinnati Mom’s Blog, has collected opinions from moms across the country about their experiences with CoolSculpting:
- Reclaiming My Body Confidence with CoolSculpting, by Sarah, a mom in Milwaukee, WI
- Say Goodbye to Fat Cells: CoolSculpting, by Jennifer McDaniel, a mom in Dallas, TX
- My Honest Review of CoolSculpting, by Jill K, a mom in Raleigh, NC
Not sold yet?
That’s okay, we have a special event coming up that can help you decide. On Tuesday, 11/13, we are having a CoolEvent with:
- Live demo
- Special event pricing
- Upgrade to a free post-CoolSculpting Z Wave treatment
- Receive a raffle ticket for a free cycle (valued up to $750)
The best part? The event is completely FREE! We just require pre-registration because we only have 15 spots at this party. You can reserve yours by calling us at 513-791-9474 or clicking the button below.