About The Institute
Your Wellness Center opened with 3 employees on November 15th, 2013 with 1,200 square feet. Today, we have 14 employees and over 6,500 square feet. We have experienced 6 straight years of double-digit growth, exceeding $3M in annual revenue in 2019. With consistently adding over 600 new patients, Your Wellness Center is one of the most successful Hormone Replacement Therapy & MedSpa Centers in the Midwest. Running a successful clinic has taught us the value of having highly trained and educated staff. All of the training for The Institute is provided first-hand from the providers and/or staff within Your Wellness Center. We’ll work with you to customize your training day so that you have the best experience possible.
Personalized Training Structure
- Learn basic to advanced treatment techniques
- Learn practice startup and growth processes
- Receive training tailored for you, whether you’re part of the front desk, a director, provider, or manager
- Walkthrough our clinic, ask questions, take pictures and fully understand the day-to-day operations
- Receive certification for completed training
- Leave feeling confident in achieving
- Ask and receive answers to questions when you need them
- Receive recommendations and resources for continuing your education
- Receive year-long access to online provider portal containing:
- Training documents
- Educational and procedural videos
- Proper protocol and equipment setting instructions
- Client forms
What We’ll Handle
- Bookings so that you’ll have hands-on experience with real patients
- Working with your team at your pace so everyone leaves an expert
- Sharing our successes and failures, so you know what to do and what to avoid
Why do we do it?
The Institute’s philosophy focuses on education, training, and quality of service. We have found that most consultants in the wellness industry have very little real knowledge of running a successful and profitable business. We realized there was minimal high-quality consulting and training available for people looking to enter the business or grow their current one. Our observations of the many failed endeavors in the industry made us aware that just having a name and logo wasn’t nearly enough to succeed in this competitive market.
In order to offer The Institute clients’ the best training and consulting, we needed to first be successful ourselves in owning and operating a wellness center. In other words, we needed to teach ourselves before we could effectively teach others. We are dedicated to being the best in the field. This means we must continually look for new technology and advanced techniques while maintaining the highest level of customer service. We are committed to helping you succeed!
Check out our Training Opportunities